Micro Framer - Pneumatic, Laser-Guided Framing System
Laser-Guided Technology Eliminates Human Error
The easy-to-use Micro Framer™ features a pneumatic laser guide and a movable platen that, acting together, successfully take human error out of the embroidery framing equation. No more puckered fabrics, no more inconsistent placement of logos or text—you can expect a significant increase in speed and a far more efficient production process.
Your order of the fully-automated hands-free Micro Framer™ includes a laser cross-hair for precision placement along with one embroidery frame head and one platen (adult or youth) of your choice. A base cabinet perfect for storage completes the unit. Custom accessories are available upon request.
With a Micro Framer you can count on:
- Hands-free framing
- Accurate laser cross-hair alignment EVERY TIME!
- Easy change of embroidery placement with a simple slide
- Consistent taut framing on all fabric types
- No more puckering and stretching of delicate fabrics
- Improved production by a minimum of 30 percent
- Enhanced efficiency and a reduction in staffing needs
- Simply add text to pre-existing logo exactly where you want it
- Reduced carpal tunnel issues for employees
Micro Framing Devices, LLC, is proud to introduce the most advanced framing system available in the embroidery industry. Proudly manufactured in the USA by an embroidery company backed by more than 40 years of experience, the Micro Framer™ combines pneumatic laser technology with hands-free convenience that is designed to produce accurate, exact framing on every garment, every time.