Our Return Process
Purchasers wishing to return goods should contact The Embroidery Store at 800-504-9757 to request a Return Authorization number.
Our online ordering system cannot handle exchanges at this time. Only goods specified on the Return Authorization may be returned. A Return Authorization number must accompany returned goods.
Return Terms & Conditions
- Merchandise returned after 30 days from date of invoice will be charged a 15 percent restocking charge.
- Merchandise is non-returnable after 60 days from date of invoice.
- Clamping Systems and special order items cannot be returned.
- Used or damaged merchandise is also non-returnable.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Unauthorized returns will be returned to Purchaser at their expense.