DK16 Clamshell Heat Press (14" x 16")
A mid-sized clamshell, the 14" x 16" DK16 opens for full access to the lower bottom table. This press is the lowest cost solution for a business grade heavy-duty Digital heat press machine. It is important to note that the back of the heat platen raises above and away from the bottom table, providing better access than other clamshell presses. The frame support allows operators to slide shirts over the table with complete drape space around and underneath the loading area. Interchangeable bottom tables for smaller pressing areas are available. This press is ideal for environments with space limitations, and for users who need more portability and mobility than the over-weight swingaway presses.
The DK16 can be easily upgraded to an automatic release press with the “Pop-Up” upgrade. This allows for faster semi-automatic garment production at a very reasonable price.
NOTE: These items are drop shipped from the manufacturer in Massachusetts. Please allow an additional 2-3 business days for shipping on all heat presses.
- Fully digital temperature control 32°-600°F range
- Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
- Digital Pressure Bar Graph
- Super-portable light machine weight – 83 lbs!
- Extreme high pressure capability
- Hardened high-strength pivot points
- Interchangeable tables
- Solid Steel framework
- SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology
- Self lifting gas-spring, & wide opening
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2°F – can show °C or °F
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Teflon-coated 3/4″ thick heat platen
- FREE LIFETIME Tech Support!
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 5-year warranty on frame
- 3-year warranty on controller
- 1 year warranty on parts
- Weight: 83 Lbs
- Electrical: 1500W / 12A / 110V
- Dimensions: 32″L x 17″W x 16″H
- (add $35 for 220V international)